Makes 24 cookies
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins plus 1 hour chill time
200gms unsalted butter, cubed and cold
100gms brown sugar
1 cup gluten free baking flour
1 cup ivory teff flour
2 tbs teff grain
6 apples, different varieties, cored and roughly chopped
250 grams frozen mixed berries
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp fresh ground nutmeg
1 tsp mixed spice
Greek yoghurt and mint leaves to serve
1. Pre heat your oven to 180deg on fan bake.
2. In a large bowl, add your butter, Gluten free flour, Teff flour, Teff grain and mix with fingertips until a sandy like consistency forms and can clump together nicely.
3. In a separate bowl, mix your fruit, sugar and spices until well incorporated.
4. In a large deep sided baking dish, pour in your fruit mixture and all the juices, then carefully sprinkle over your crumb mixture, packing down well until all is used.
5. Place crumble in oven for 30-40 mins until the top is browned and syrupy juices start bubbling out the sides.
6. Remove from oven, cool and serve with your favorite yoghurt and some fresh mint leaves