Makes 20 cookies
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
200gms brown Teff flour
250gms peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
250gms coconut sugar
1 tbs dark cacao powder
50gms 70% dark chocolate, roughly chopped
50gms cacao nibs
1. Pre heat your oven to 175deg on fan bake and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, add in all of your ingredients and mix together to form a dough.
3. Evenly portion out 20 balls and lay them spaciously on the lined baking tray.
4. Press down lightly with the prongs of a fork to make a mark and flatten slightly, then bake in the oven for 15 mins.
5. Leave 10 mins to cool and enjoy!