Oaty Teff Protein Bars
Makes 10 bars
Prep time: 25 mins + 6 hours resting
Cook time: nil
1 cup Outback Harvest Ivory Teff Flour
2 cups gluten free oats
½ cup puffed rice
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup toasted almonds roughly chopped
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tsp Himalayan salt flakes
½ cup honey, melted
½ cup butter, melted
- In a large, non stick pan over a low heat, toast off your flour and oats for 5-7 mins until fragrant, setting aside to cool completely.
- Line a 15/30cm baking tin with baking paper on all sides.
- In a large bowl, add in all of your ingredients, including your toasted flour and oats then mix well.
- Spoon your mixture evenly into the prepared baking tin and press down with the bottom of a glass to compact the mixture together.
- Place into the fridge and chill down for 4-6 hours.
- Slice bars into portions and keep in the fridge until ready to eat.