Cinnamon, Maple & Pecan Teff Granola
1 cup Outback Harvest Teff Ivory Grain
1 tbs cinnamon
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla bean
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup almond meal
1/3 cup shredded coconut
1/3 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Melt coconut oil and combine cinnamon, vanilla & maple.
- In a separate bowl combine pecans, coconut, almond meal and teff.
- Add wet mixture to dry and mix thoroughly.
- Scatter on lined baking tray, keeping some parts of the mixture in clumps.
- Cook for 20 minutes in total, giving the granola a rough toss at 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to completely cool.
- Serve with lashings of milk, yogurt, and fresh berries or alternatively store in an
airtight container until required.