Tasty Teff Flour Waffles
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5-6 mins
1 cup Outback Harvest Ivory Teff Flour
1 cup casalare gluten free plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp mixed spice
½ tsp sea salt
3 large eggs, whisked
1 cup apple puree
¾ cup almond milk
2 tbs coconut oil, melted
coconut oil spray
Selected yoghurts and fruits to serve
- In a medium bowl add your teff, plain flour, baking powder, mixed spice, salt and mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl add in your eggs, apple puree, almond milk, oil and mix well to combine.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry and combine well.
- In a hot waffle iron, spray some coconut oil then spoon in enough batter to cover the iron and close.
- Set cooked waffles on a wire rack covered with a clean tea towel and continue to use up all the mixture, should make around 4-6 waffles depending.
- Adorn with your favorite toppings, snap an insta and enjoy!